Join the Team! Internship Opportunity.
Join the Team! Social Media & Content Marketing Intern
Hanna Creative Consulting is a collaborative business development and marketing consulting firm serving design-minded companies, makers, interior designers and architects. We are a rapidly growing startup company seeking an enthusiastic and motivated social media/content management intern. The right candidate will have knowledge and experience managing various social media platforms and is seeking a degree in marketing. This internship is based in Attleboro, MA and will mostly be remote except for one weekly meeting. This is a great opportunity to work directly with the founder and gain invaluable work experience.
· Ability to be dedicate at least 10 hours per week.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Possess exceptional skills in time management, self-confidence, flexibility, and accountability.
· Knowledge and interest in at least two of the following: art, photography, design, interior design, architecture and fashion.
· Critical eye for design.
· Proficient in Google G Suite, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
· Proficient in social media management platform, preferably HootSuite.
· Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
· Understanding of Google Analytics is a plus
Must be enrolled at an accredited educational institution, in good academic standing and a senior in an undergraduate program or a graduate student. This role is also perfect for someone who would like to switch industries and needs to gain experience. In this case, a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or any applicable major is required.
Skills You Will Acquire
· Facilitate the application of marketing knowledge you learned in the classroom to the real world in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
· Develop critical thinking, project management skills and the ability to evaluate and make adjustments to improve project results.
· Develop tactical online marketing skills with on-the-job training.
This role will include the following tasks:
· Create and edit content for blogs and social channels.
· Manage multiple social media accounts.
· Conduct research for company and client content.
This role is a part-time, unpaid internship. Starts November 15th and ends on May 15th, 2018.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls will be accepted.